Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The Deer Park School District is using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to provide parent/guardians with easy, secure, and real time access to student attendance history, grades, assessment scores, transportation, and student schedules. Beginning in the 2013-14 school year, progress reports and report cards for students attending Robert Frost Middle School and Deer Park High School will be provided through the Campus Backpack area of the Parent Portal in lieu of postal mail. There is no cost to use the Parent Portal.
NEW USERS - If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please CLICK HERE to complete the Parent Portal Access Form.
RETURNING USERS - CLICK HERE to access the Deer Park Schools Parent Portal login page. If you do not remember your username and/or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request using the same e-mail address used to register for the account. Password reset requests cannot be made over the phone or at the individual school buildings!
Campus Backpack (Robert Frost Middle School/Deer Park High School)
CLICK HERE for instructions on how to access the Campus Backpack area of the Parent Portal to view your child's progress report/report card.
Note: At this time, the Campus Backpack feature is not accessible through the Campus Portal application available in the App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android).
Minimum Computer Requirements
To access the Deer Park-Infinite Campus Parent Portal you will need:
- A minimum dial-up modem speed of 56Kbs – a slower connection will work but not as well.
- Computer with a processor speed of 500Mhz or better (Mac or PC).
- Web Browser – Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari (Mac or PC).
Infinite Campus Mobile Parent Portal (for iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch)
To access the Deer Park-Infinite Campus Mobile Parent Portal:
1. Download the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal application from the App Store onto your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. There is no cost to download this application.
2. Once the application has been downloaded onto your tablet or mobile device, launch the application. Select Settings and when prompted to enter your Access Code or District URL, enter: ZYJBVR Then, select Go.
3. Enter your Infinite Campus Portal Username and Password (the same combination that you would use to log into the web-based parent portal). Select Go/Sign In.
If you do not remember your username and/or password, please email email@example.com.
Last Updated: Wednesday, October 16, 2013; 23:45